Friday, March 5, 2010

New Card for my First Show


So as we all know....I will be doing my very first show tomorrow. :) I thought that perhaps for the occasion, I should make a new card. Above is the blue poppies personalized card (the card is just the white part, i made a green frame so you could see where the card begins and where the background ends). I looked up the most popular female names and made a set of cards for each of the top ten to bring with me.

Boy, I hope they sell...I have no idea what to do with notecards that say "lisa" on them. tee hee :) I also made up a set that "hello" and another set that say "thank you" and i think, if my memory serves me correctly a set that says "just a note"...same picture, just different words...you get the idea.

So, what do you think of the new card for the first show? Silly to make a new card for an event I've never tried? Clever? Weird?

xoxo,
BB

1 comment:

  1. I would say it is wise marketing. You'll have tons of orders from them. Best of luck at your show.

    ReplyDelete